10 Declarations for Women Learned from Women of the Bible
1. I am a woman and I was made to be a good thing and am favored by God.
2. I am fertile ground and an incubator of life, hope and legacy
3. I feast on the bread of life which prepares me to carry the vision of God within me
4. I reject any distractions that will interfere with the vision God deposited in me
5. I will wait on God to bring forth the vision in due season
6. I am a laborer and nurturing of the vision
7. I will not abort nor will I give up on the vision
8. I will see the fruits of my labour come into its fullness
9. I will not be a hindrance but allow the vision to serve its purpose.
10. I will submit my vision to God and trust that He will keep and protect it.