6 Steps to Taking Your Life Back
[No matter how you got to where you are today, whether it is through your disobedience, neglect or the actions of others you can make it to the other side and live a fulfilled life.]
6 STEP TO RECOVERY
1. Recognizing and acknowledging where you are and how you got there?
2. Take responsibility for your role in all of it?
3. Accept that you need to change and make the first step towards repentance
4. Bear your consequences with humility
5. Forgive, accept forgiveness and get help
6. Move on
"It is important to own my sin to receive my deliverance."
John 10:10 King James Version (KJV)
10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
CONFESSION IS NOT ENOUGH!
[Acts 3:19 New International Version (NIV)
'19 Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out, that times of refreshing may come from the Lord,']