Wise Leader vs Foolish Leader
Five things that dictates whether or not you are a wise or foolish leader.
1. A wise leader leads from a place of humility but operates with authority, integrity and conviction. A wise leader is a servant to those they serve and not a servant to themselves.
2. A foolish leader is one who refuses to accept criticism or rebuke openly or in private and is a leader that is operating under the spirit of pride.
3. A wise leader must be accountable to someone and be open to instructions as well as correction.
4. A foolish leader believes that their way is always the right and best way and no one can tell them anything. In this they have made them self an idol. These types of leaders influence will spread if not checked. Because of their influence they will most likely corrupt the mind of the people around them.
5. A wise leader includes in their circle like-minded visionaries who understand the vision, and the direction they are going; people that respect them enough to tell them the truth and who they respect enough to hear and receive it.
Proverbs 12:1 Whoso loveth instruction loveth knowledge: but he that hateth reproof is brutish.
Proverbs 15:32 He that refuseth instruction despiseth his own soul: but he that heareth reproof getteth understanding.
What type of leader are you?
Be the leader God intended for you to be.